Monday, April 6, 2009

crazy people

Ok, people are crazy for real! For some strange reason my ex just cannot get it through his head that its over and I dont want to be with him!! I have said it a million times in a million different ways but he still just keeps thinking that he has a chance. For those of you who know me, you know that I can be a sweet as pie or I can flip the switch on you in a minute and be the bitch from hell!!!!! Believe me you dont want to be the one to hit that switch! I have tried everything to get him to leave me alone. So this morning I told him that i met someone that I'm trying to get to know, so getting back with him is NOT on my agenda! Why he hit me with " well, good luck and i hope you are making the right decision because I'm not going to play second to anyone, blah blah blah!" Whoa, lets back up a bit, play second? how about you arent even on the roster? I'm telling yall this dude is mentally challenged and needs help! Ok now that thats out of the way, back to my business!

So I was able to fight temptation again! Go Kiki go kiki! But yes it was soooooo hard! Especially when you have a sexy, tall dark man whispering in your ear. not to mention to Gi Joes and abs of steel, and I never knew a man could have such a sexy belly button!! OMGosh! Yes it did get hot and heavy but I had to catch myself!!! So whats a girl to do? I know that I never really should have put myself in that position to begin with but................... This is all so confusing to me! Help people, I need advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment