Friday, April 3, 2009

confessions

so yesterday's entry was pretty boring right? well boy oh boy do i have some juice for you today! i dont even have time for punctuation. so as i said before, all truth no lies no exaggerations! after i watched taking the stage last night, i was sooo bored!! i read a little of my book and then the phone rang. it was my "friend". my first inclination was to pick it up ( i was bored remember) but i didnt. i let it go to voicemeil, then about 20 minutes later i got a text saying i'm on my way. i said okay after i convinced myself that just because he was coming over didnt mean we had to do anything, we could just sit and talk and watch tv. he asked if he could stay the night and i said okay. i said a prayer for strength and waited...... next thing i know i wake up to use the bathroom, look at the clock and its 3 am. i checked my phone, no missed calls no missed texts! i got pissed, like why would he say he was coming at not show up???? how rude is that? how disrespectful? i mean i didnt actually "wait up"for him but i was expecting him to come over since he did say he was on his way! so i sent him a smart alec text then went back to bed. i woke up this morning with a new perspective on it! Seriously, how likely was it that he could come over, stay the night and us not do anything? i said i was celibate, not "dead", a girl still has desires!! lol! so i prayed about it, and asked God to take the temptation out of my mind and body. it may sound cliche but the Lord really does work in mysterious ways! I truly believe God stepped in last night and prevented me from making a mistake that i would truly regret, a mistake that would leave me right back at square one! God knows our hearts and all of our thoughts, whether we believe that or not its true! i have no idea what his reason was why he didnt show up and i really dont care! whew, had to get that off my chest! see i told yall i wasnt trying to be little miss perfect! almost had a slip up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment